Thursday, January 08, 2009

Vintage Trailer of the Week 19

Yes. Terrible, indefensible stuff. But I loved it when I saw the tv movies in Cinemas as a 5 or 6 year old. In a Cinema that no longer exists. Excitement that life, sadly enough, has never quite equalled since. Even though I could see it was a lame, somehow castrated version of a character who meant more to me back then than any other. And I loved the tv show, too. But really its an embarrassing attempt to portray a brilliant character. But charming in its crappiness, in his silly hunched pose, in the terrible action scenes:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Beezer B said...

It's amazing what they can do with special effects isn't it?

Shit that is disappointing. Worse than the He-Man movie but not as bad as the JLA movie.

3:06 am  
Blogger David N said...

I haven't seen the JLA movie. How bad is it? How un-Superheroic is it?

1:13 am  
Blogger Beezer B said...

You know what, I can't really remember. Have only seen it drunk at someone's house on very shitty comic-mart VHS. It was terrible. Sub-TV heroics. The orig FF movie is better.

1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home